Saturday, February 12, 2011

Im Pleased to Announce the New House of Art Design Team!!

Drum roll please!!! 
Its finally time to announce the brand spankin new House of Art Design team!!! 
Lisa Houpt
Taraleigh Gray
Kat poole
Nicole Martel

**claps**

Check out their pics and bios under the meet the team link!
I chose these 4 lovely ladies for their unique strengths I found while browsing through their galleries. Lisa Houpt is extremely talented in adding dimension to her work.  Her art pops out at you and makes you want to touch it!  I chose Taraleigh Gray because I love how she incorporates journaling on her layouts and shes not afraid to lay down her thoughts!  I know that sometimes I struggle with how to put journaling on a page, or how much journaling to use....she really provided great examples of how to use journaling on your pages.  I chose Kat Poole because this girl has an awesome funkalicious style and she is not afraid to use some color!  I love her use of bright colors!!! I chose Nicole Martel because I fell in love with how clean and crisp her layouts were.  Her work renewed my energy and made me want to go pick up a photo or two and create a layout.
I am so happy to have these women on board and cannot wait to showcase their work with the March kit that will be revealed March 1st!! But! We cant get this show on the road without a HOUSE WARMING PARTY!!!!  Thats right, we have put together a week long lineup of fun events and we cant forget about the party favors!  So get out your best party dress and come celebrate our grand opening with us!  A full line up of events will be posted on Tuesday, so keep an eye on our blog to be in the know of all the details!  I hope all of you can make it!!
 I would also like to thank everyone who applied and I saw a lot of great artwork!!  It was a very hard decision to make and I found myself wishing I could have more than 4 ladies quite often!

No comments:

Post a Comment